Most admired for a reason, these boots are a companion for life. A dialed-up version of our Original boots, the signature #585s deliver all the durability with superior comfort and outstanding shock absorption.
Boots run true to size. Order up a half size for a wider fit.
A more supple leather with leather lining for comfort, means these boots will have a more relaxed fit from the get go.
The soft, supple leather of these boots offers a more worn-in feel from the very first wear and will take less time to mold to your foot.
Blundstone #585 Women’s Chelsea boots, in premium leather, and the ever popular rustic brown color. These boots are great for everyday wear, no matter where you are or what you do. Lightweight and comfortable, with great shock absorption.
- Rustic brown premium water-resistant leather
- Brown elastic side
- Leather lined
- Durable TPU outsole
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- SPS Max Comfort system for outstanding shock absorption
- Removable footbed with XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for shock absorption and comfort
- Extra set of footbeds for custom fit
- Lightweight and comfortable
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.