Over 25 years ago, Smartwool invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—creating a more sustainable (but just as comfortable) sock. They’re also made with responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified wool that was grown with a focus on ensuring environmental, social, and economic sustainability while also taking the best care of our Merino sheep. This is a cozy, capable classic that is never going out of style.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Smartwool's first sock construction, only now featuring recycled nylon (content varies by style)
- Elasticized arch brace for secure fit
- Flat knit toe seam for additional comfort
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean