Blending responsibly sourced down with a streamlined design, the Fuego Down Vest is the perfect outer layer and midlayer in one. We love it for those in-between weather days that don’t quite warrant a jacket, and it’s also great as a core-warming layer under a shell for skiing.
- Water-resistant fabric
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Elastic binding at armholes
- 1 interior stash pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packs into internal pocket
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Shell & lining: 100% 20D ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill responsibly sourced down
- Weight: 14oz (397g)
All of the down insulation in the Fuego is Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, which means it comes from ethically sourced down and feathers through a transparent, audited supply chain. This ensures ducks and geese are not harmed in the making of our apparel.
This product is produced at a forward-thinking factory in northeastern China, where worker well-being is a top priority. The factory is also working to meet the highest standards of sustainability and efficiency.