The Fuego is our cold weather cocoon of choice. Made with responsibly sourced 800-fill down and a DWR-finished ripstop nylon shell, this lightweight insulated parka is one we turn to year-round, from summer camping to winter wandering. And we made the shell water-resistant to keep you warm in wet conditions.
- Water-resistant fabric
Scuba hood for secure fit
- Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- Mid-thigh length with a drop tail hem
- Internal dump and secure stash pocket
- Zippered hand pockets Interior adjustable hem cord
Shell & lining: 100% 20D ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill responsibly sourced down
- Weight: 14oz (397g)
All of the down insulation in the Fuego is Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, which means it comes from ethically sourced down and feathers through a transparent, audited supply chain. This ensures ducks and geese are not harmed in the making of our apparel.
This product is produced at a forward-thinking factory in northeastern China, where worker well-being is a top priority. The factory is also working to meet the highest standards of sustainability and efficiency.