We designed this Merino wool Hike sock to celebrate our advocacy partner, The Venture Out Project, and help you trek farther all season. TVOP leads wilderness and outdoor adventure trips for LGBTQ+ folks of all ages. In addition to their trips, TVOP leads workshops and provides education for allies and LGBTQ+ folks alike so that we can all feel welcome and safe in the outdoors. With this sock, we want to amplify our message to ensure that the LGBTQ+ community knows that Smartwool stands by them in the outdoors. We believe nature is a place to express yourself with those who love you for your most authentic self. And we love partnering with people that help us advance towards a more diverse and inclusive outdoors.
Pride is more than a month. Smartwool is donating $100,000 to support LGBTQ+ programs year-round, so that everyone has a sense of belonging outside.
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool, 29% Recycled Nylon, 12% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.