Get ready to create your own fable in the new Pacer sock. With a debris-blocking micro crew height, targeted cushioning for added durability, and Merino Wool comfort that never takes a nap, its redesigned flex and arch support zones are ready to test if “slow and steady” does indeed go good with LSD (long slow distance … relax).
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Overcoming odds, running shoes, trail runners
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
49% Nylon 47% Merino Wool 4% Lycra Spandex