Smartwool has updated the Men's Merino 250 Base Layer Bottom to bring you a better fitting, more functional tight. The technical benefits of 100% Merino wool will help you keep your game at a high level for longer. And their heaviest weight wool fabric will help keep you warm and comfortable as you ski, run, and hike the day away.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics
- Merino-covered elastic interior waistband and traditional fly design
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size M inseam: 30" (76 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 228 g = 8.04 oz
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors