The puffer vest, Cotopaxi style—responsibly made with bold colors
The Solazo provides core warmth, reliable comfort, and a dose of color. This vest is sure to become your retro-inspired, cool-weather trademark—perfect for fire pit hangouts, mountain town strolls, and evenings at the ice rink.
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Covered zippered hand pockets
- Structured fabric provides more durability
- Interior adjustable hem cord
- Main shell/lining: 20D ripstop nylon with DWR finish (41gsm)
- Second shell/hood: woven nylon (155gsm)
- Insulation: 600-fill responsibly sourced down
All of the down insulation in the Solazo is Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, which means it comes from ethically sourced down and feathers through a transparent, audited supply chain. This ensures ducks and geese are not harmed in the making of our apparel.
This product is produced at a forward-thinking factory in northeastern China, where worker well-being is a top priority. The factory is also working to meet the highest standards of sustainability and efficiency.