Quite possibly the best endurance guy in the game, the Element Quarter eats back-to-back long runs for breakfast (and lunch). The mesh panels on top of the foot give it an incredibly light, airy feel, but the cushion underneath is down to go the distance. Wrapping the foot, our new tech design is knit like a second skin of Merino Wool for moisture-wicking, no-slip greatness that never gets beat.
Pair with: Training shoes, athletic shoes, gym sneakers
- Men's 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 3 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.