COVID-19 Plan | Updated: November 16th, 2020
We strive to provide an environment that is safe for everyone. We are taking a number of steps to make sure that our employees and customers feel safe and comfortable. We request that if you are feeling ill, please stay home.
For our latest store hours, please visit our contact page by clicking here.
- Social Distance. Love Others. – We ask that 6 feet of social distancing is observed.
- MN Mask Requirement – To slow the spread of Covid-19 and to keep our store open, our staff will wear protective face masks. As of July 25, all customers are required to wear a face mask out of mutual respect and safety. Disposable masks are available to customers for $1.
- Hand Sanitizing - Sanitizing stations are available throughout the store. We ask that you use them as you shop.
- Store Sanitizing - After each customer checks out, an employee will sanitize every high-touch surface, including the credit card machine and the countertop around the checkout.
- Fitting Rooms – Merchandise may be tried on. Please leave clothing in the fitting rooms.
- Shoe Assistance - An employee will unbox and ready all shoes for try on but will maintain the required 6 feet of distance. Try-on socks are available upon request. Socks are cleaned after use.
- Little Ones - Children are welcome with a parent under supervision. We have removed our toy basket.
- Restrooms - We do NOT have a public restroom available for our customers.